This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Halloween is right around the corner and two heads are better than one when it comes to costumes. Whether it’s with your significant other or your best friend, everyone loves a dynamic duo. Here are fifteen duo halloween costume ideas for you and your favorite person.

1. Winnie the Pooh and Piglet

A classic pair of best friends, Winnie the Pooh and Piglet are widely loved and make the perfect costume for Disney lovers.

2. Timmy Turner and Trixie Tang- The Fairly Odd Parents

Easy to throw together last minute, Timmy Turner and Trixie Tang create an adorable costume for any couple. Just throw on a pink tee, jeans and a pink hat for Timmy and a purple sweater, white skirt, and purple headband for Trixie.

3. Billy Loomis and Stu Macher- Scream

The original faces behind the iconic Ghostface, Billy and Stu are a scream-worthy duo that create the perfect costume for any fans of the famous slasher franchise.

4. Peter Pan and Tinkerbell

For the Disney fanatics, another classic duo is Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. Great for best friends, and perfect for color coordination, get dressed up in green and don’t forget the pixie dust.

5. Cher and Dionne- Clueless

Halloween is the perfect time for a good plaid moment. Dress up as popular girls for the night with a blazer and skirt like Cher and Dionne from Clueless.

Clueless
Paramount Pictures

6. Justin Bieber and Ludacris

This pair is perfect for any long time Belieber or 2010’s lover. From the iconic Baby music video, Justin Bieber and Ludacris are a match made in heaven for Halloween costumes this year.

7. Rue and Jules- Euphoria

From the HBO original series Euphoria, one of the most prominent couples is Rue and Jules. With completely different styles, these two can be the solution for a duo with dissimilar fashion taste.

8. Alyssa and James- The End of the F***ing World

Agreeably two outcasts that found friendship within each other, Alyssa and James are a fantastic choice for unexpected friend duos.

9. Coraline and Wybie

For all the Coraline enthusiasts, recreating Coraline and Wybie this Halloween is very fitting seeing as the movie came back to theaters earlier this year.

10. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy- SpongeBob SquarePants

Bikini Bottom needs it’s superheroes to stay safe. Leave it up to Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy! A childhood classic for any SpongeBob fans.

11. Sharkboy and Lavagirl

One is water and one is fire. Go full out or keep it simple with a pink outfit for Lavagirl and shark themed gear for Sharkboy.

12. Barbie and Ken

She’s Barbie. He’s just Ken. Iconic independently and equally so together, Barbie and Ken are the pair of the year and are sure to be popular this Halloween.

13. Woody and Buzz Lightyear- Toy Story

Best of friends, Woody and Buzz are a classic couple that make for a timeless costume.

14. Regina George and Gretchen Wieners- Mean Girls

The meanest of the mean, Regina George and Gretchen Wieners were two icons of the early 2000s that will surely allow for embracing your inner plastic.

15. Starfire and Raven- Teen Titans

Dive back into your favorite cartoon series with your fellow Teen Titans lover and have fun as Starfire and Raven.

Denivia Rivera is a current freshman at Hofstra University with a double major in Journalism and Dance. She is from the Bronx, New York and has a passion for writing!