12 Famous Instagram Pets To Follow Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

What’s an Instagram feed without a few adorable animals? There’s no better way to brighten up your day than to open up your Instagram and be greeted by a fun photo of a puppy, kitten, or even a hedgehog. Here are a dozen famous Instagram pets to add to your feed (if they haven’t taken over it already)!

1. @darcytheflyinghedgehog: Darcy is an extremely photogenic hedgehog who likes to strike a pose with various objects, including tiny chairs, figurines and coffee mugs. Can’t get enough? Buy Darcy’s photo book on Amazon!

2. @chinnybuddy: Mr. Bagel should be the official mascot for anti-fur advocacy. Just look at him! How could anyone possibly buy fur ever again after taking a look at this little guy?

3. @tunameltsmyheart: Tuna is a chiweenie with an overbite who loves to show the camera his nostrils. He’ll definitely melt your heart!

4. @corgnelius: This Instagram account is home to two of the coolest corgis on the internet, Corgnelius and Stumphrey.

5. @guineapigs_ruffles_malone: Welcome to the life of four furry-faced guinea pigs, Ruffles, Malone, Otis and Keke.

6. @dogcommune2002: Who run the world? The Dog Commune.

7. @piper_the_cat: Piper is a little bit squirrel crazy. Beware.

8. @chintubehd: Chill with these chinchillas on Instagram as they push each other in tiny shopping carts and hide in pen holders. Catch them on YouTube as well!

9. @utacci: I present to you the burrito cat of all burrito cats on Instagram.

10. @quaint_mono_gram: Jigsaw and Juri are two of the sassiest dog models you’ll ever meet.

11. @snoopybabe: Don’t you just want to stroke those furry little cheeks?!

12. @trotterpup: The quicker you’re able to get over the fact that Trotter’s fashion sense is better than yours, the easier it will be to double tap the photos.

Are you dying of cute yet? Do you think you’ll survive long enough to hit the follow buttons on these animal Instagram profiles?

Dana is a Public Media graduate student at Fordham University who started writing for Her Campus as a Hofstra University undergrad several years ago. She is a lover of all things pop culture and entertainment. Follow her @dana_gibbs94 and check out her blog, The Whisper Box: http://thewhisperbox.com.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!