andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

11 Thoughts That Go Through Your Head When You See a Tinder Match in Real Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Since Tinder has become something mainstream, it is more than likely that you will come across that hot person that sat behind you in ethics class, so here are some thoughts that may pop into your head when you find him.

1.     Stop dead in your tracks to realize that you know this attractive person in real life!

2.     Briefly think that they were currently in a relationship, so you quickly check Facebook to make sure it is not true.

3.     Read through their Tinder profile to get a sense of their intentions and personality.

4.     Silently judge them for being on Tinder.

5.     But then you remember that you are on Tinder too, therefore, you’re no different.

6.     Contemplate swiping right to see if you’re going to be a match.

7.     Before you make a decision, you think about your schedule to make sure that you don’t see the attractive person on a regular basis.

8.     You ultimately decide to swipe right because you have nothing to loose.

9.     If you match right away then you do a little dance because you have matched with a hot person that knows who you are.

10. If it is not a match right away, then you question why you decided to swipe right in the first place.

11.  It’s whatever because you already have 93,485 matches that would be more than willing to shower you with compliments.

Hey Her Campus! I am Peighton Crawford and I am currently a student at Hofstra University! I am originally from Aurora, Colorado, and I am super excited about living in New York. I am interested in anything from fashion to sports. Twitter: @_peighton_ Instagram: peightoncrawford Blog: peightoncrawford.wordpress.com
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!