10 Past Grammys Outfits We Loved

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

1. Mya 2011

The intricate detail and stunning silver color of Mya’s dress are beautiful.

2. Rihanna 2013

Rihanna’s red hot gown makes her stand out, even on the red carpet.

3. Chrissy Teigen 2014

Miss Teigen’s metallic gown was a refreshing change from the usual colors that are seen on the carpet.

4. Beyonce 2014

The queen has arrived! Everything about Beyonce’s 2014 Grammy’s outfit screamed perfection. The elegant white lace and the dark lips worked beautifully together.

5. Ciara 2014

I guess it’s true; pregnancy can make a woman glow! The bronze metallic details of this form fitting dress perfectly complemented Ciara’s radiance. 

6. Carrie Underwood 2012

Who says you can’t wear white after Labor Day? Carrie Underwood sure proved this wrong at the 2012 Grammy’s. The sparkles on this dress really made it stand out.

7. Miranda Lambert 2014

Miranda looks fabulous! A plunging neckline can be risky, but Miranda pulls it off perfectly. 

8. Taylor Swift 2014

Taylor Swift is no stranger to great fashion, so it’s no surprise she would bring her A game to the Grammy awards. 

9. Adam Levine 2013

Black is the new black. The Maroon 5 front man looks effortlessly sexy in an all black ensemble. 

10. Justin Timberlake 2013

Timberlake wasn’t lying when he said he was bringing sexy back. JT looks absolutely dashing in his classic black suit and black bow tie.  

Student at Hofstra University majoring in journalism.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!