10 Favorite Holiday Movies From Our Childhood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

It’s finally December which means it’s time to watch all of the Christmas movies we’ve been dying to watch since last December! There are so many holiday movies out there that sometimes it’s hard to remember which ones we like the best and which ones we have to watch every year. Everyone has their own favorites, but here are 10 of my favorite holiday movies from my childhood!

1. How The Grinch Stole Christmas, 2000

via

2. Home Alone, 1990

via

3. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, 1992

via

4. The Santa Clause, 1994

via

5. The Nightmare Before Christmas, 1993

via

6. Elf, 2003

via

7. The Polar Express, 2004

via

8. Jack Frost, 1998

via

9. Eight Crazy Nights, 2002

via

10. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer, 2000

via

Happy Holidays everyone!

Aspiring journalist at Hofstra University with a passion for pop culture and music.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!