Your Abba Theme Song According to Your Zodiac Sign Part 2

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

Sadly, it seems that we still must wait for the new music to be released from Abba. According to The Guardian and The Independent, the new songs will not be out until second half of 2019. But here is a little something for you while you are maybe still humming to the songs from Mamma Mia 2. Ever thought about which Abba songs suit you according to your zodiac sign? This is a part two with the rest of the signs. If you cannot find your sign here, it is in part one.

Libra

Mamma Mia

Just one look and I can hear a bell ring/ One more look and I forget everything/Mamma mia, here I go again/ My my, how can I resist you?

Libra is characterized by their indecisiveness, even when facing issues that are really important for them. When it comes to romance, Libra takes it very seriously but is prone to swinging between extremes and in the end not being able to make their mind. Even being cheated by someone may not be a sign critical enough for Libra to stop playing games and break away. Another song featuring some Libran wavering and procrastination while maintaining the characteristic cheerfulness is Dum Dum Diddle, and the epitome of their romantic wooing would be Gonna Sing You My Love Song.

Scorpio

Tiger

The city is a nightmare, a horrible dream/ Some of us will dream it forever/Look around the corner and try not to scream/ It’s me/ I am behind you, I’ll always find you, I am the tiger

The intense Scorpio is trapped in their own game, lurking in the tormenting shadows they created for themselves. The insecurity of their soul is projected to everyone around them, as they will spot out the weaknesses of other people and sting when the chance comes. People who fear them should never go near them.

Being very change-resistant, the softer side of Scorpio is a touchy romantic who finds it impossible to forgive and forget after a relationship has come to an end. In Angeleyes both the relator and the subject are identifiable for Scorpio.That’s Me could be like an absolution for a Scorpio.

Sagittarius

Move on

It seems we’re on a journey, a trip through space and time/ And somewhere lies the answer/ To all the questions why/ What really makes the difference/ Between all dead and living things, the will to stay alive

Always optimistic and always ready to pack the bags, up and go, Sagittarius is the one who lives like this song preaches. Always on a quest to find the truth, it is the process, the journey and the lessons learned that are important, not actually finding the treasure in the end. When it comes to romance, Sagittarius is a tramp. And chances are, the further you travel, the easier it is to forget and find someone new. Such vagabond romance can be found in Another Town, Another Train or Happy Hawaii.

Capricorn

Money, Money, Money

I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay/ Ain’t it sad/ And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me/ That’s too bad/In my dreams I have a plan/ If I got me a wealthy man/ I wouldn’t have to work at all, I’d fool around and have a ball

You saw this coming. It is not like the prudent Capricorn doesn’t have money at all, but there needs to be more of it, so that they would feel content and safe. Because Capricorn knows that money does bring happiness. And fooling around is what they maybe secretly wish to do but never actually do. The cold realism and almost sardonic sense of humor are wonderfully present in Should I Laugh or Cry or Does Your Mother Know? as well as the patronizing attitude that stems from the fact that Capricorn always feels older than their coevals.

Aquarius

Eagle

They came flying from far away, now I’m under their spell/ I love hearing the stories that they tell/ They’ve seen places beyond my land and they’ve found new horizons/ They speak strangely but I understand

Besides the fact that eagles are associated with this sign, the otherworldly atmosphere of Eagle speaks to the restless mind that belongs home somewhere else than in this planet and with these people. Aquarius dreams of someone or something who would have answers to all their questions. As a misunderstood person who nevertheless strives for social justice and the brotherhood of man, old hippie style songs such as Fernando or He Is Your Brother are fitting. Happy New Year is a classic for those who still believe in the future.

Pisces

I Have a Dream

I have a dream, a fantasy/ To help me through reality/ And my destination makes it worth the while/ Pushing through the darkness still another mile

As a delicate person, Pisces has problems making it through the straining everyday reality. However, they are also good at finding solutions to this problem – whether it is believing in angels, drinking or simply running away. As an empathetic person they see the good in everyone and want the best for everyone. Soaking up all the sob stories around them might also make them feel like a victim and simply wanting to escape, as in You Owe Me One, or reading the feelings of their partner before the partner even opens their mouth, like in My Love, My Life.

Thumbnail photo originally published under Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license.

Helsinki Contributor