Her Campus Finals Survival Kit: Goodies to Help Us through Exams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

This CamelBak eddy in adorable Her Campus-esque baby pink is such a favorite with us! The bottle is designed to be spill-proof and durable, so it’s safe to lug around in your book bag and it’ll keep you hydrated during those exams. The bottles are also BPA-Free and dishwasher safe! We can’t wait to show it off at the gym… An the awesome quick melts for cold – courtesy of Cold-EEZE® – are perfect for kicking the flu to the curb and acing finals without fearing the sniffles. Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts® and Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support with Natural Energy QuickMelts® help to shorten your cold and settle down the symptoms. They also help to restore your energy – just in time for Christmas break!

Bayer/Timeline Project gifted us with Timeline Project Zines: The Timeline ProjectTM is basically an online tool that is part journal, part inspiration board, part plan for your future! You can visit their website at TheTimelineProject.com and use it to help you achieve your dreams. Be sure to share by using #TheTimelineProject. Also, TRESemmé was nice enough to provide us with samples of their 7 Day Keratin Smooth treatment, so that we can go from exam to night out without having to fuss about our hair! The breakthrough non-damaging smoothing product even lasts through washes, which is perfect for our busy collegiette schedule. (Go check out their YouTube for How-To’s and awesome style ideas!)

BaubleBar.com sent us the cutest alphabet bracelet with the saying “I Can’t” on it. The lovely piece of jewelry is from Emma Robert’s Guest Bartender collection. They also gifted us with a 10 dollar gift card. BaubleBar jewelry is famous even among celebs and it’s perfect for spicing up any outfit – even the sweats you wear to finals! Learn more about their selection at BaubleBar.com!

Cosabella‘s Never Say Never Cutie Lowriders and a coupon for their website: what more could a girl wish for? A collegiette always needs a good pair of undies and these ones come in alsl sorts of bright colors and cute patterns.

There was also a 20 dollar gift card to order anything from chain & charcoal‘s Her Campus inspired College Catwalk Collection, which has lovely jewelry at affordable prices.

Thank you to all our sponsors and let’s ace those finals!

An English philology major with a passion for reading and writing. I also like photography and wish I was better at it. If you're a fan of Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Charmed or Buffy, we already have something in common.