3 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Health Queen of your Friend Group

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Helsinki chapter.

Is your Christmas shopping well under way but you’re still struggling to find the perfect gift for that friend who is always on top of the latest health trends? Fret not, we have some great ideas to help you!

Deliciously Ella with Friends

The best selling food-writer, blogger and entrepreneur Ella Mills, known as Deliciously Ella, is just about to publish her third cook book, Deliciously Ella with Friends. The book will be filled with over a 100 delicious, easy-to-prepare, vegan recipes to be shared with friends and family. This is the ultimate go-to cook book for people who love healthy, yet amazingly delicious food. Although the book won’t be published until January, you can pre-order it from Amazon and download a pre-order Christmas Card from Ella’s website to let your friend know what is to come.

Frozzypack Lunch Box

A Frozzypack lunch box is a perfect gift for those friends who always bring their own lunch. These lunch boxes have a built-in cooling system so you don’t need to carry a separate cooling bag with you. Just pop the cover to the freezer the night before, and it will keep your lunch cool and fresh for up to 7 hours! Plus, the boxes come in super cute pastel colors.

Home-made Muesli

If you don’t have a lot of money to spend but would still like to give a memorable and cute Christmas gift, why not make one yourself? A sugar-free home-made muesli is a lovely and personal gift that will be remembered. Just combine oats with any seeds, nuts and dried fruit of your choice, add a little olive oil and cinnamon for a christmassy feel (and honey if you like) and pop in the oven in 175 celsius for 20 minutes. Place the muesli in a reusable glass-jar (you can get these for only a few euros), tie a bow around it and you’re ready!

photo credit: www.the5th.co breakfast time via photopin (license)

An English Philology major and a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Helsinki. In addition to Her Campus, I love good food, travelling, politics and cute dresses. My real passion is cookbooks, which I own way too many, and some day I would love to write one myself.
Helsinki Contributor