This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Harvard chapter.

Do you ever see boys running around in those tight, white baseball pants and wish that the boy could be as wonderful as the butt? Well for this week’s campus cutie, the boy is better than the butt. Interested? Thirsty? Read on and meet Nick Gruener, Class of 2017, and his butt. Together, they may just be the cutest Campus Cuties yet . . . <3

Who: Nick Gruener

House: Kirkland

Hometown: Miami, FL

Concentration: Economics (terrible choice)

Describe yourself in 3 words:

Charismatic, Passionate, Striking

Favorite HUDS meal:

Chicken Parm Sub with Tuttie Fruties.  Fantastic combo.

What are you involved in on campus?

Baseball Team, Business Clubs, Harvard Men Against Rape

What is your favorite Harvard memory thus far?

Finding out I wasn’t quaded / Becoming the Starting Pitcher freshman year

What do you look for in a significant other?

Eyes are my favorite, I love beautiful eyes.  And someone who gets my annoying, quirky humor.  If she is smiling all the time then I’m happy.

What is your best physical trait?

My butt.  It’s exceptionally large but deceptively firm.

Who do you consider to be your celebrity look alike?

Pitbull

Who’s your celebrity crush?

Ellen Degeneres

Describe your ideal Date.

First Date: Something fun.  Grabbing a coffee or an ice cream, anything casual where we can hang out and get to know each other.  Too formal might scare her away (learned that the hard way, tough). If I make it to the second date, this is key, snagging second dates are huge: I love dinners.  Taking a girl I like out to dinner let’s me show her I want to treat her to something nice.  

Favorite song:  Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix) by OMI

Favorite movie: Holes

Favorite Quote:

“Baseball is 90% mental, and the other half is physical” -Yogi Berra

Surprising fact about you: I was a Baby Gap model

Most exciting moment of your life:

Aside from getting recruited to Harvard, probably moving to Miami sophomore year of High School from San Francisco.

Most embarrassing moment of your life:

In 4th grade when everyone was wondering who pooped in the community pool, it was me.

What is your quirkiest trait?

I walk with a bounce in my step, probably the ass. Liz Byrne calls it Hop-Walking.

At any given moment, you are most likely to be found where on campus?

The Smith Campus center, because as a student center, it has so many things you can do with your friends.

harvard contributor