This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Cramming. Group Projects. 24 Hour Study!

Midterms week is this upcoming week and we know Hamptonians are already feeling the pressure. Endless tests and projects are expected and only the strong will survive. Check out our list below to beat this week and be a survivor of midterms week.

1. Know The Dates of Your Test

Between hours of studying it is important to remember which day your test are actually one. Fill out dates for test and projects on your calendar. Also set reminders two days in advance on your cell phone for test.

2. Have Conducive Study Habits

If you are serious about passing your test you have to take studying serious. Pick a quiet place to study to fully process information. Use acronyms to remember certain terms and facts as well. There are also strength in numbers, study with a group of peers who are in the same courses as you. Team work makes the dream work!

3. Rest Up

Maintaining the information you have study requires sleep! Get the required amount of sleep daily. According to the Sleep Foundation 7-9 hours of sleep is a healthy amount of sleep to get per day. Also it is okay to take a break from studying. Read a magazine, go for a walk, and hang with a few friends. It is important to clear your mind from studying for an hour or so.

4. Eat healthy

Going from test to test and studying all day long will lead to snacking. Take time eat daily meals each day. Running on sugar does not help your brain. Fruits, veggies, and nuts are the way to go. Avoid candies and sweets.

5. Just Relax

Midterms are not the end of your entire grade for the semester. If you do not perform as well as you hoped remember that this is just the half way mark for the semester. There is still time to pass test and get assignments in to boost your grade. No one is perfect, life moves on, and you will survive!