This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

Hometown: Aurora, Colorado

Classification: Senior

Major: Marketing

Relationship Status: Single

HC: Describe your closet in three words. 

CC: This isn’t two words, but two piece sets. I have a lot of them. I would say colorful and big.

HC: You are graduating soon. What are your future plans?

CC: In the future I plan to be working at a consulting firm and hopefully travelling. Eventually I want to get married and of course start a family.

HC: What are your favorite things about the holidays?

CC: I always visit my family in Kansas City during the holidays so I love to visit them. I like travelling during the holidays and of course shopping.

HC: What is your dream honeymoon?

CC: To go to Paris because it’s such a romantic place.

HC: Heels or sneakers?

CC: Heels any day. They add a little spunk to your day and they make you feel sexy. I mostly wear Steve Madden and Giani Bini heels.

HC: If you had to shop at one store for the rest of your life what would it be?

CC: Topshop, because I just love it! And their clothes are of great quality.

HC: How do you like to start your days?

CC: I like to start my days with a smoothie. A smoothie a day makes me happy. I like to get “The Last Mango”.

HC: What do you think it means to be a lady?

CC: To be a lady means to have confidence, respect yourself, to have poise and to always believe in yourself. My mother definitely taught me how to be a lady.

HC: What do you think one of your biggest takeaways from your Hampton experience will be?

CC: I think about this a lot. The opportunities Hampton has given me are indescribable. Hampton taught be how to be a professional woman who goes after what she wants, along with placing opportunities before me. Coming to Hampton was one of the best decisions I could’ve made.

HC: What are your five purse essentials?

CC: Lipstick, gum, definitely a brush, a mirror and my phone.

HC: Long or short hair?

CC: Long hair. I personally think it looks better on me.

HC: Approximately how many pictures do you think you take until you get the perfect selfie?

CC: Oh my gosh! Maybe 20?

HC: What has been your favorite 2015 fall lippie?

CC: Definitely “Stone” by MAC. 

Lauren Hendricks is a Junior, Journalism major at Hampton University. When she's not busy studying, serving as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Hampton U or staying involved on Hampton's campus, she can be found at a local Starbucks, mall or on her yoga mat. Lauren is enthusiastic about community service and telling stories. Check here for blog posts and updates.