H-U-Chella: The songs to get you ready for homecoming

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hampton U chapter.

With homecoming quickly approaching, it is only right you have a bomb playlist to get you in the homecoming mood. Of course, you could play your go-to playlist, but this year is not just any ordinary homecoming at Hampton University. It’s H-U-Chella which means you need a playlist with the right vibes. Songs to get ready to, songs to listen to on the way to the parties, and more. Luckily, we’ve got you covered. Her Campus at HamptonU has made the perfect H-U-Chella playlist to make your homecoming lit lit. Add the songs listed below to your phone for the ultimate homecoming playlist and thank us later.

1. BBO (Bad B**ches Only) – Migos

1. Party – Beyonce feat. Andre 3000

1. My Dawg – Quality Control

1. Sicko Mode – Travis Scott

1. Workin me – Quavo

1. Stir Fry – Migos

1. No Hands – Waka Flocka Flame feat. Roscoe Dash and Wale

1. Sky Walker – Miguel feat. Travis Scott

1. Level Up – Ciara feat. Missy Elliot and Fatman Scoop

1. Apesh*t – The Carters

1. Dangerous – Meek Mill feat. Jeremih and PnB Rock

1. I Like It – Janelle Monae

Apple Music Playlist: https://itunes.apple.com/us/playlist/h-u-chella/pl.u-LdbqDW3I2DmzvM

While you’re getting ready to pop out for any event this playlist will have you and all your friends feeling like the baddest ones on campus and in the right mood to have fun, and turn up.

Her Campus Contributor Account 
creator.writer.blogger.journalist.sushi enthusiast. Victoria has been obsessed with writing since the days of journals and sneaking to read books under the covers. Her passion shows through each word that she carefully places into sentences, providing an experience that is nothing short of poetic and powerful. Read more of her work on her blog, quintessentiallyspeakingblog.wordpress.com