This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gustavus chapter.

What’s the best thing that’s happened to do so far today?

In my inclusive classrooms class we did this activity where we did a graffiti wall. We wrote our names on a piece of paper and everyone wrote a nice comment about each person.

What’s something that makes you happy?

My friends

Who inspires you?

My boyfriend because he has a lot of big plans for his future. He’s very sure of who he is and who he wants to be.

What’s your favorite song at the moment?

Run by LANY

What’s your best summer memory?

Working at camp – I’d never been to camp before as a kid. It was interesting to see kids who had been to camp for seven summers and then see them there with their friends.

How would you describe your style?

Like a dad- I wear a lot of big sweaters that I find at the thrift store. Right now I’m wearing my dad’s sweatshirt and Corbyn’s shoes.

If you could swap styles with someone, who would it be?

My dad

How do you usually spend the weekend?

Catching up on homework, procrastinating homework by going out with friends, and realizing how much work I still have to do.

What’s the best movie to watch on a rainy day?

Hocus Pocus or Coralline

What’s your favorite season?

Fall or winter

What’s the best comfort food?

I eat a lot of bagels from the caf- either the whole wheat bagels with garden vegetable cream cheese or a cinnamon bagel with strawberry cream cheese. It depends if I feel sweet or salty.

What makes you feel confident?

Being with my sorority sisters- they’re all very nice and we build each other up.

When do you see yourself in ten years?

Hopefully not in Minnesota- I love it here but I’d like to leave. Hopefully, I’ll be teaching English somewhere or maybe not. Ten years is a long time.

What is one goal you have for yourself this semester?

Keep doing well and making connections and meeting new people and trying new things. That’s been happening a lot this semester and I like it.

What do you look for in a friend?

Someone that is genuine and nice to me and is with me when they’re not.

Can you describe yourself in three words?

Sarcastic, obnoxious, kind

How do you relax after a long day?

I usually take a nap.

Where’s the best place to meet up with a friend?

A coffee shop-I really like River Rock. It’s my favorite out of all the ones I’ve been to.

Who makes you laugh?

Probably my friends because we all understand each other and all know when we can roast each other without crossing the line.

What’s the best part of being in Her Campus?

Having a group of girls who are very knowledgeable and sure of themselves- It’s a good group of women.