I Used Summer’s Eve Vagina Wipes on My Face For a Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gustavus chapter.

Yes, yes I really did. I used vagina wipes on my face for a week. You may ask why. The answer is very simple. The national branch sent us a bunch of Summer’s Eve vaginal wipes, my friend was curious and thought it would be funny, and I said “why the hell not?” #YOLO

Summer’s Eve is a cosmetic company that creates a variety of healthcare products for women. I used their coconut vaginal cleansing wipes, which are meant to help properly clean, moisturize, and keep the outer skin of a woman’s vagina fresh, in place of my regular cleansing skin care products and moisturizer. I continued to use other cosmetic products as usual.

Before doing this, I was extremely nervous. I have sensitive skin and was worried about how it would react, but I was prepared to make any sacrifice to cross over into this new frontier of vaginal products. The people need to know!

So, I embarked on this epic journey into the unknown and conducted my experiment throughout an entire week and after careful analysis, I can tell you that…nothing really happened. My journey into the unknown turned out to be fairly anti-climactic and not that great of a story after all. Darn.

I mean, don’t get me wrong, my skin feels nice but mostly because I’m lazy and don’t wash it very often. I would recommend these wipes to anyone who was looking for a quick, easy way to clean or freshen up their face. They did make my skin feel nice and fresh and they did smell good.

Summer’s Eve wipes are a nice product that does clean and freshen skin. I just don’t think I would ever really use them “down there”. Not because of the product, just because, why would I ever need to? I mean, my feet smell worse then my vagina and I’m not expected to use special products just to keep them “fresh”. Kudos to any girl who has enough F’s to give to be able to use this stuff regularly and enjoy it, but I am not that girl. I will wash my body in the shower once a day as usual and of someone is put off by the “funny smell” or freshness of my vagina, then sucks to be them. Every inch of me is perfect in all its smelly, unfresh glory.