7 Lush Products To Help You Relax, De-Stress, and Look Great

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gustavus chapter.

Everybody loves to relax, de-stress, smell, and look great. Are you on the lookout for some amazing new products to help you do all of that? Well, if you are you should look no further than Lush Hand Made Cosmetics! Here are seven products from Lush that will leave you feeling bomb after just one use.

1. Charity Pot

The Charity Pot body lotion from Lush is a great moisturizer for dry skin. It contains cocoa butter and almond oil and is lightly scented with rosewood oil and ylang ylang. Also, 100% of the purchase price goes to groups doing good, and as advertised on Lush’s website the proceeds currently go towards those securing transgender rights. The 1.7 oz pot is $7.95 and the 8.4 oz pot is $27.95.

2. The Comforter Bubble Bar

The Comforter Bubble Bar not only makes your bath super fun, pink, and bubbly, but it smells amazing! It is $12.95 for one bar, but this is one of the largest of them all and it does last a long time if you break it into pieces. To use, all you do is grab a piece and crumble it under warm running water.

3. Intergalactic Bath Bomb

The Intergalactic Bath Bomb makes your bath literally look like a rainbow! Definitely Instagram worthy! It is made with peppermint oil and other natural ingredients and leaves your bath with a lovely scent. It is $7.95 and all you do to use is drop it in your warm bath water.

4. Razzle Dazzle Luxury Bath Oil

The Razzle Zazzle Luxury Bath Oil brings your bath from a 10 to a 100. All you do is drop this little oil into your bath water and let its natural oils do its thing. This specific oil creates beautiful fuchsia swirls in the water and is made up of a berry relaxing blend of bergamot oil, Persian lime oil, and violet leaf. It is also made with organic shea butter, cocoa butter, and jojoba oil which makes your skin super soft! One of these great oils costs $5.95.

5. Cup O’ Coffee Face Mask

This face mask is my favorite item at Lush! Maybe it’s because I am an avid coffee lover, but it also does wonders to my face. It wakes up tired complexions and helps get rid of dry skin. It’s made with coffee infusion, sweet roasted cocoa extract, Kaolin, and other natural ingredients that make your skin glow after just one use. A 5.2 oz container of this mask is $11.95 and a 11.4 oz one is $22.95.

6. Mask Of Magnaminty Face Mask

The Mask of Magnaminty is another wonderful face mask. I’ve found this mask works great at clearing your blemishes. It has a tingly feel to it and smells like delicious mint. It’s made with Kaolin clay, peppermint oil, ground aduki beans, and vanilla. A 4.4 oz container of this mask is $14.95 and a 11.1 oz one is $28.95.

7. Rosy Cheeks Fresh Face Mask

The Rosy Cheeks Fresh Face Mask feels amazing when you put it on. You are supposed to keep it in the refrigerator, so when you apply it the mask literally feels cool and refreshing. The mask gets rid of redness, is very soothing, and leaves your skin both glowing and feeling soft. It is made up of kaolin, calamine, and Turkish rose oil. One 2.1 oz container of this mask costs $12.95.

Hey, I'm Corbyn Jenkins! I am a Junior at Gustavus Adolphus College majoring in English & minoring in Film & Media Studies. In my free time I enjoy art, photography, exploring, going to concerts, and spending time with my friends and family.