This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

If you choose to wear makeup to some of the exciting events on campus this week you’re gonna want the best players on your lineup.

A good face of makeup is nothing without an even better primer to support it, the Benefit POREfessional is dependable for a even and velvety base. To conceal those blemishes that just won’t heal grab for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer or the L.A. Girl Pro Conceal to create flawless skin. We all know that foundation can make or break any makeup look, you know what works best for your skin better than anyone else, stick to your go to.

To make your holy grail foundation last an eternity the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder or Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray are just what you need on your team.

via GIPHY

For lashes to last overtime the Two Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara is the MVP. Don’t forget to keep some extra lash glue on you, who knows when it’ll come to the rescue. Need brows that won’t budge? Anastasia DIPBROW is waterproof and long lasting for even the sweatiest of faces.

For lips that dazzle under any light from stadium lights to sunlight the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb is a yummy go to by itself or with your favorite lip color, and the best part? It looks good on everyone!

via GIPHY

A beauty emergency bag is something that will keep you calm in case of a mishap, not only this week but for all weeks to come.

When going out hope for the best but be prepared for the worst, and don’t forget to check the forecast! Whether it’s in your backpack, purse, clutch or fanny pack here are a few things you’re gonna be glad you packed. It’s always a good idea to keep hand sanitizer, deodorant, hair ties, lotion, chap stick, a comb and maybe even a little snack on you at all times to stay fresh.

The most important emergency item of them all? Water! It is crucial to stay hydrated during these fun packed days and nights so you can enjoy yourself without feeling bogged down.

via GIPHY

Be safe, smart, and have fun! Keep track of your belongings by keeping them with you at all times. And keep a portable charger on you to keep your phone charged in case of emergency. Homecoming comes every year so if you have a lot going on with school or work right now its okay, prioritize what truly matters to you. Get lots of sleep and water and remember have fun, but school comes first!

Kristen Kelly is a freshman at Georgia State University. She is currently seeking a Journalism major so that she can share her love of communication with the world. Her love of communication flourished her senior year of high school when Kristen was the editor in chief of her schools yearbook. People, pictures and stories, everything she loved in one place.When she's not writing you can likely find her watching a film to check off her list or editing her music playlists.
The GSU chapter of Her Campus