This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

As you all know, the weather has been a bit moody the past month or so, however, recently the sun has come out to play and we’ve reached highs in the ’70s in the Atlanta Area. We all know what that means (if you don’t you should). It’s finally spring! Exciting, right? Now we can update our wardrobe and beauty routines to match the great weather we’re finally experiencing, and this article is here to help!

A Splash of Color!

The time has come to pull out the bright clothes that you’ve been neglecting in the winter. Spring is the perfect time to explore pastels such as lavender, muted yellows and pinks or even nudes. Check out this spring color palette on Pinterest with some colors to wear for the season!

Lirika Matoshi strawberry midi dress on model
Photo via Lirika Matoshi

Does Your Closet Need Some New Additions?

Looking to spruce up your wardrobe? The warmer weather brings the opportunity to wear mini skirts, strappy cardigans, and even more! Check out this Vogue article on how to incorporate some spring fashion trends into your wardrobe.

More Blushing?

The theme here is color, so let’s use it! If blush isn’t usually something you use when you beat your face, maybe you should give it a try. It brings life and youthfulness to your face. This Allure article shares some tips on how to apply blush.

Loralyn Narvaez

Dewy Skin is in!

If blush scares you, feel free to go for minimal makeup and a dewy skin look. Harper’s Bizarre shares some minimal trends for the spring that anyone can try!

woman with curly hair
Photo by Honey Yanibel Minaya Cruz from Unsplash

Spring is the season of new beginnings, which makes it the perfect time to throw some life into your everyday routines. Don’t be scared to try something new!

Writing frees my mind.
The GSU chapter of Her Campus