Red Bull Can You Make It?: Win a Trip to Europe!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Calling all Georgia State Students who are up for a challenge, and always down for an adventure. Red Bull Can You Make It? is seeking 165 teams to compete globally in a journey across Europe! (But there’s a fun catch)

This isn’t just a competition to cross the finish line, it’s all about the journey. Teams are to gather and travel over 600 miles in one week before reaching the final destination, using only Red Bull cans as currency. This may sound impossible, but it isn’t. The last Red Bull Can You Make It? had 100 teams who managed to have the time of their lives. From getting tickets to a Champions League match, to being able to catch a ride on a private jet, these teams crossed Europe and had a blast using only Red Bull cans. 

Are you interested now?! Here’s how you can participate. If you’re a team of three friends, all you have to do is create a one-minute-long video explaining why you should be chosen and submit the video to http://www.redbullcanyoumakeit.com no later than February 14th, 2016. You should display your love for adventure, sense of humor, charm and smarts to stand out and show why you’re the perfect candidate to take on Europe with nothing but cans of Red Bull! Rallying support is important upon being selected, as that will determine if you make it as a finalist. Finalists are chosen by votes and then a panel of judges will select the winners. Easy right?

You’ll have one week to exchange Red Bull cans for everything you need to make it to the final destination. You’ll have body and mind tasks to complete along the way, checkpoints to visit in various European cities and photos to post to build your following on social media. All of these tasks, Checkpoint challenges, Adventure List and Social Following will contribute to your score. 

For more details, visit http://www.redbullcanyoumakeit.com, the deadline is February 14th, 2016. Don’t miss out!

Hey there! I'm Krystal, the former 2015-2017 President of Her Campus GSU, and an alumna of Georgia State University. You can now catch me on krystalcaliyah.com. Cheers!