This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

To all my lovers of love, our day is quickly approaching: Valentine’s Day. Amidst a day filled with bright red roses, decadent chocolates and luxurious gifts include movies that give life to all hopeless romantics. Mixed with just the right amount of drama and comedy, here is the ultimate movie lineup to watch this upcoming Valentine’s Day!

The Lovebirds

Just as a couple nears the end of their relationship, they unexpectedly become entangled in a bizarre murder mystery, with their names making headlines as the killers. The pair take on the mission of not only clearing their names but mending their bond in the process.

Watch The Lovebirds now on Netflix.

Think Like a Man

Based on the book Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, this romantic comedy explores four men and women’s love lives as they take relationship advice from the popular self-help book.

Watch Think Like a Man now on Amazon Prime Video and Starz.

The Photograph

It all started with a picture.

With a woman on a journey to learn more about her late estranged mother and a journalist on a mission to uncover who the woman pictured is, The Photograph explores the unexpected romance between them.

Watch The Photograph now on Amazon Prime Video and HBO.

Me Before You

After a tragic accident leaves a young banker paralyzed, a quirky caregiver is determined to change his outlook on life. Along the way, however, the two develop a relationship that neither could’ve imagined happening (whew, get your tissues ready for this one).

Watch Me Before You now on Amazon Prime Video, Vudu and YouTube.

Crazy Rich Asians

After a girlfriend is ready to accompany her longtime boyfriend to Singapore to attend a friend’s wedding, she’s met with endless hurdles from self-important socialites, relatives and, worst of all, his mother after discovering how wealthy his family is.

Watch Crazy Rich Asians now on Amazon Prime Video, Vudu, YouTube and with Live TV on Hulu.

The Vow

A husband is left fighting for his marriage after his wife suffers severe memory loss from a car accident and doesn’t remember who he is.

Watch The Vow now on Starz.

The Last Song

After a rebellious teen is sent to a beach town for the summer, her bond with her estranged father grows while a relationship with a local blooms in the process. 

Watch The Last Song now on Amazon Prime VideoDisney Plus and with Live TV on Hulu.

Valentine’s Day

A movie titled by the infamous day features five relationships, all of whom intersect, and their journey through the highs and lows of the romantic holiday.

Watch Valentine’s Day now on Amazon Prime Video, Google PlayVudu and YouTube.

The Parent Trap (1998)

After two girls hilariously discover that they’re twins at a summer camp, the duo schemes to switch places and make their parents fall in love again.

Classic. Nostalgic. Heart-warming. What more could describe this definitive movie from our childhood?

Watch The Parent Trap now on Amazon Prime VideoDisney Plus and with Live TV on Hulu.

To All the Boys: Always and Forever

It’s pretty much a no-brainer to watch the To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before series on Valentine’s Day (or any day, for that matter). This Friday, our TV screens will be graced with another addition. In the final installment of the series, Lara Jean basks in the end of her high school career before setting off to college and the start of adulthood with her boyfriend Peter.

To All the Boys: Always and Forever will be available to stream on Netflix on Friday, Feb. 12.

This Valentine’s Day, sit back with your best girl friends, your BF or go solo and enjoy these warm and fuzzy movies!

Faith is a senior political science major and journalism minor at Georgia State University. In her free time, you can count on her either painting, baking, doing her hair, or occasionally playing guitar. From social justice issues to giving advice, read from a variety of topics that she is most passionate about!
The GSU chapter of Her Campus