Meet Christine Moran! Her Campus Cutie ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Name: Christine Indiana Moran

Major: Marketing with a minor in Italian

Hometown: Douglasville, GA

Relationship status: Taken

Hobbies/interests: Photography, Music, Being a Foodie, Meeting new people, and exploring the city

Twitter: @_C_Rabbit

Her Campus: How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

Christine Moran: “Spontaneous, charismatic, and hard-headed.”

HC: What is your worst fear?

CM: “I have two: One, I’m terrified of the ocean. I will only go knee deep into the water. Every time I go to the beach, I have this reoccurring nightmare of getting eaten alive by a family of sharks. Two, I fear living a routine. I don’t want to become a robot by waking up at the same time every day and going to work at a job that I hate then coming home to sleep then repeat everything the following day.”

HC: What was one factor that stood out to you about GSU?

CM: “The diversity really captured my interest. I grew up in a diverse environment and it was only natural for me to want to continue my education in that same type of environment. It allows me to keep an open mind and to better understand the world.”

HC: Managing school and work can be difficult, what is something you do to unwind?

CM: “I’m obsessed with Soundcloud; it has become my addiction. After a long day of classes and work, I love to go on Soundcloud and discover new music. I’ll pick a playlist and listen to it while I cook myself dinner.”   

HC: If you had the chance to have dinner with any celebrity, who would it be?

CM: I would want to have dinner with Diplo. He seems like so much fun and laid back.

HC: Which restaurant would you take them to?

CM: “Delia’s Chicken Sausage Stand on West Marietta St., because you can never go wrong with chicken plus their Frozen Raspberry Lemonade is amazing.”

HC: Where is one place you want to visit before you graduate?

CM: “I’ve always wanted to go to Italy and live there for a few months. Hopefully that dream will come true next summer.”

HC: What is the best advice you’ve received in life so far?

CM: “’Treat others as you want to be treated.’ Advice from my Dad.” It’s cliché advice but it has remained in the back of my head my entire life.”

HC: What is your dream job?

CM: “To help plan music festivals like ‘Tomorrowworld’ or ‘Ultra’ and travel the world with them. The thought of creating an event that unites people from across the globe is pretty amazing to me.”

HC: What is your favorite college memory so far?

CM: “I have so many, but my most recent memory was during the summer when my best friend and I got into the free Future DS2 concert. I ended up seeing so many of my other friends there too. It was definitely one of those ‘nights to remember,’ especially since I didn’t have to pay and it was spontaneous. Free fun is the best fun.”

19 year old Psych major who is learning and growing everyday (:
The GSU chapter of Her Campus