Let the Countdown Begin: Spring Break!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

We’re almost there GSU Collegiettes! This time next week we will be able to rest, relax, and escape these terribly cold temperatures in Atlanta. Spring Break is right around the corner, and we’re here to help you get prepared! The HC Spring Break Survival Kit has all of the necessities needed for your amazing Spring Break trip.

Her Campus sent us some really cute swag to have during the really bright and sunny days on the beach with your solo cups, or if you’re simply riding around with the windows down. Enjoy these cute HC sunglasses, koozies, pens, and stickers for keepsakes and as accessories for your trip!

Whether you’re traveling by air or ground, a really good book is great to have while you’re on your way to your destination. Simon & Shuster’s Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell is a perfect read for Spring Break road trips, and The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn should be in every Collegiette’s book collection to read before graduation.

One word…Chipotle! We know how it feels when those cravings start, so satisfy your Chipotle obsession by enjoying a free delicious burrito on us!

If you’re hitting the beach this Spring Break, bringing along shampoo and conditioner is a must. Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner is great for cleansing your hair without using any harsh chemicals. When taking care of your hair, make sure to take care of your body with Completely Bare Beauty To Go Sample Wax Pack for the best bikini wax.

For a delicious, organic gluten-free treat, try a Mini Luna Bar in 13 different flavors that are full of protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals essential to women’s health. Also, they are delicious!

While you’re out enjoying yourself for Spring Break, remember to stay safe and aware of your surroundings. Sabre’s pink on-the-go pepper gels fit perfectly on key chains or wallets to ensure you have protection. Congratulations to our HC GSU Sabre Giveaway winners!

The HC Survival Kit has everything you need to add to an amazing Spring Break ahead. Stay focused through the rest of midterms, and hang in there Collegiettes!

Ashley Drayton is an alumna of Georgia State University, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism. Since being involved with Her Campus, she was co-founder and president of the GSU chapter, former chapter advisor of 5-8 college chapters, and wrote as a national contributing writer. Her dream job/career is to become a top writer, editor, blogger.