jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

J Crew x Her Campus Not Your Ordinary College Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Labor Day has come and gone, and even though we still have a little over a week until fall is officially here, seasonal fashion trends are already beginning to make their way into stores and around campus. On Saturday, September 9, J. Crew partnered with Her Campus for the Not Your Ordinary College Party to show off some of their new collection. There were snacks, a DJ, and lots of trying on clothes which is always a good time. Here is a rundown of some of the coolest pieces I found while shopping.

Military greens and camo print are making a huge comeback this fall. I saw a lot of jackets and shirts in this print, but the true winner was a pair of their Foundry pant in camo print. They had a feminine high waist, with wider ankles, and enormous pockets. 

Super fun hair accessories are also in style! They offered a selection of artfully knotted leather hair ties, gold bands to cover your pony tail, and oversized hair clips as far as the eye can see!

J. Crew is also offering horoscope tee shirts with a unique design for every sign. The standouts included a red embroidered Leo tee, a purple Scorpio tee with the name stitched on the front pocket, and a Virgo long-sleeved baseball tee!

The best part is, J. Crew always offers a 15% discount to students, so run, don’t walk to get your new fall wardrobe!

My name is Dymond and I'm a marketing major at GSU. When I'm not writing, I'm off somewhere curled up reading a book, taking pictures of my dog, and binge-watching Queer Eye and American Horror Story on Netflix. I also write for my own lifestyle blog for college women of color and I'm a member of the Theta Beta chapter of Phi Mu Fraternity.
The GSU chapter of Her Campus