The Her Campus GSU Ultimate Back to School Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Welcome back to ATL, Panthers! Now that Summer is over, classes are officially back in session and we’re back walking around the streets of Atlanta to get to class. And everyone knows a trek to class isn’t complete without music.

We’ve curated the ultimate back-to-school playlist and it is filled with tracks that will get you hype on your way to your lectures or labs. Next time you’re making the journey to Langdale or Sparks Hall, take a listen to this soundtrack that features tracks from Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Ariana Grande, and more.

So if you’re ready to listen, put your headphones in, turn this playlist up, and enjoy the sounds of our back to school playlist which is available on Spotify.

Olivia Hancock is currently an undergraduate Journalism student at Georgia State University. She has over four years of experience in the editorial and social media field. Her written work covers lifestyle, entertainment, fashion, and beauty related topics. I have been published on platforms including PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT, Her Campus, 21Ninety, The Life Currency, and xoNecole. Most recently, she joined the Atlanta-based One Music Fest editorial team and Colour Beauty Inc's social media team as an intern. She now serves as the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus GSU chapter.
The GSU chapter of Her Campus