Happy Third Birthday HCGSU! Here’s A Giveaway!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

On Saturday February 24, 2018 Her Campus at Georgia State University celebrated its third birthday on the 50,000 student campus and honestly, it’s been an amazing ride. The work that Her Campus GSU does is not always easy, but it is hard work that is worth the ride. Throughout our three years here, Her Campus has given GSU so many unconventional journalism opportunities such as a campus tour, writing workshops, our annual Pink Week’s and of course offering the opportunity of online magazine writing to young women on GSU’s campus with plenty of room for growth.

Source

It’s crazy to think that three years ago we were gearing up to begin creating the content that most of us think only exist when you have a degree. Wrong! Her Campus helps us to debunk that ideal by offering us opportunities from event coverage, learning how to read analytics from weekly content, having a well planned out staff and even sending us those product packed Survival Kits that everyone loves so much! In all, Her Campus is a business that gives us a glimpse of what our future careers could be like.

Source

However, we know that you all are here for another reason, which is more info on that birthday giveaway. For our birthday, we are giving away an amazing product bundle that is full of products from BUXOM, Freeman Beauty, Alba Botanica, Bed Head, Loreal Paris, Almay and more! In order to participate in the giveaway you have to be following us on Instagram and looking for the trivia questions via our Instagram stories. Every other day leading up until Thursday, March 1 will be a trivia question and clue about Her Campus and Her Campus GSU. Does this sound like something that you can do? We think so.

Source

Be sure to follow us on Instagram @hercampusgsu for the giveaway trivia, winner and an announcement for our Pink Week which will take place March 26 – March 31!

Cydney Maria (Rhines) is a creative writer, journalist and photographer located in Atlanta, Ga. She is currently a student at Georgia State University studying journalism and english. She coins her brand as something curated beautifully for those who may not feel that beauty. Her main focus is mental health, social issues, digital design and of course the beauty of black girl magic. Her main goal is to constantly write creative content that fills a need. She is currently published accross multiple platforms and looks to continue her current level of work after she graduates from GSU. Check this creative out!