nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Five Events To Attend During Georgia State’s 2018 Homecoming

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

Our favorite time of the year has finally rolled back around. October 21-27 is Georgia State’s Homecoming week! It is time for all the Panthers, old and new, to come together to show some school spirit. Georgia State’s Spotlight Program has put together some amazing events this year, and here are some you don’t want to miss.

source

Good Morning Georgia State- Monday, October 22, 2018

Join GSU Spotlight bright and early Monday morning to enjoy cultural creations from around the U.S., art from GSU students, and pieces from local art museums will be displayed in Unity Plaza from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.

source

Georgia State’s Got Talent- Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Just like the famous TV show, Georgia State will be holding their own version of America’s Got Talent, displaying the talents of various GSU students. All Georgia State students can attend for free with their Panther ID and can bring one guest! This event is held from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. in Student Center East and will be full of laughs and inspiring moments.

Source

Royal Ball- Thursday, October 25, 2018

Held at the Georgia Freight Depot from 8 p.m. to midnight, come party with your fellow Panthers at our annual Royal Ball! With a Cirque de Soleil theme, come enjoy music and dancing while eating great food and making awesome memories.

Source

Block Party- Friday, October 26, 2018

In Hurt Park from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., Georgia State in holding their annual block party! It is a night full of fun, food, and great music to dance to. Also don’t miss out on the chance to participate in interactive activities, free giveaways, and so much more. All Georgia State students are free with their Panther ID and can bring up to one guest.

Source

Homecoming Tailgate/Game- Saturday, October 27, 2018

What we have all been anticipating is happening on Oct. 27! The homecoming tailgate will be held in the Gold Lot of the Georgia State Stadium from 10 a.m. throughout rest of the day. It is a time to come celebrate your school spirit for your alma mater! When you’re done partying head to the game which kicks off at 2 p.m. During halftime they will be announcing the homecoming court winners.

Source

Show your support and come celebrate your school during these homecoming events to ensure that this homecoming season is one you will never forget! For more information on locations, tickets and a detailed activity schedule, visit the homecoming site.

Hi! My names Allyn Haynes. I'm a recent transfer student from Georgia State University to the University of Georgia. I am a Journalism with a minor in fashion merchandising. If I'm not writing you can catch me listening to Frank Ocean or binge watching a tv show. Thanks for stopping by and giving my article a read!
The GSU chapter of Her Campus