This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

It’s officially spooky season! Now’s the time to dive into your creepy side and enjoy all things scary. If you’re the type to indulge in serial killer documentaries and horror movies, you should definitely check out some of these internet horror narrators. 

1. Bailey Sarian

Bailey Sarian’s “Murder, Mystery and Makeup Mondays” started going viral during the COVID-19 lockdown period and has the best content. Her makeup is bold and the stories she finds are very interesting. 

1. Buzzfeed Unsolved: True Crime/ Paranormal 

Hosts Shane and Ryan dive into the world of weird and unknown. Disappearances, random deaths, strange findings, hauntings all told with great images and illustrations; it gives you something to visualize. 

1. The Milk Carton Series

For my “Criminal Minds” and “Forensic Files” lovers, this one’s for you. The host Steph uncovers unsolved cases based on her educational background in forensic science. She’s extremely smart and it’s interesting to see the way she cracks these cases. 

1. Brittney Vaughn

Brittney also does makeup and true crime stories at the same time. I enjoy how she switches up her looks and styles to more vibrant and everyday looks versus Sarian who does mainly spooky or darker looks. 

1. Bella Fiori 

If you’re looking for some international true crime and murder mystery stories, check out Bella Fiori. This Australian YouTuber dives into lesser-known stories from her area and other countries. If you’re interested in international crime and phenomenon—because I don’t think we think about those kinds of things in other countries very often—this is highly recommended. 

The rise of true crime and murder mystery interest has become a good portion of social media trends. Whether you like watching people crack cases or unlocking your inner conspiracy theorist, there’s something out there for everyone. 

Enjoy some of these YouTube scary story narrators and have a great spooky season! 

I am a senior at Georgia State University, studying media entrepreneurship and journalism. I enjoy writing about trending/culture topics, social activism topics and feature pieces. I chose to write for HerCampus because I want to continue my journalism career on campus and build a bond with other women within my profession.