This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GSU chapter.

With Christmas approaching, many college students are stumped on what gift they should give to a family member or a significant other. Here is a small list of cute gift ideas that won’t break your bank. 

Girl blowing snowflakes
Photo by freestock.org from Pexels

For Her 

A girl can never have too many makeup brushes, so these brush gift sets would be perfect. They range from $10- $20 and would be a great addition to their brush collection. 

This palette would be the perfect gift for a true makeup lover. With the number of colors and with a price tag of $25, you would definitely get your money’s worth. This is a palette that would look amazing all year round and give great looks. 

With Christmas fast approaching, Bath and Body Works have been providing constant holiday sales. These sales include buying one candle, getting another one free, 2 for $20, and $10 off each candle. These candles would be a perfect gift for any woman in your life. 

Paola Chaaya via Unsplash

For Him

Men like to smell good too, so with that in mind, this collection would be the perfect gift for all the men in your life. Bath and Body Works normally holds sales such as buy 2 get 1 free or buy 3 get 2 free, so this would be the perfect time to grab him anything from body cream and body wash to cologne and body spray. 

For the price of 25 dollars, you can get a beard wash, beard control, and brush. With beards being on the rise, this gift set would be the perfect gift for any man who loves to stay on top of his beard game.  

If your Dad or significant other drinks a lot of iced coffee, this would be the perfect gift. For the price of $20, this would save them the money and the gas from going to Starbucks and Dunkin Doughnuts. 

Christmas season can be a very hectic time of the year so I hope this helped spark some gift ideas for your loved ones. Have a Happy Holiday and stay safe.

Amber is a senior at the J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Georgia State University. She is passionately working towards a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing. She is a fast learner who enjoys trying new things and analyzing any problem. She is the Social Media Co-Chair for Her Campus GSU and the VP of Advertising for American Marketing Association GSU Chapter. Amber is currently looking for marketing opportunities in social media, tech, and other related fields. In her free time, you can find her either reading, listening to a podcast, or watching Netflix.
The GSU chapter of Her Campus