This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

Welcome back Zags!! We are so excited to be back on campus for the new school year and can’t wait to get started with new content! To kick things off, we will be reintroducing our executive board this week starting with one of our social media directors, Kristen Jost!

Name, Year, Hometown: Kristen Jost, Senior, Snohomish, Washington

Major/Minor: Communication Studies, Promotions

Favorite Quote: “The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse” – Walt Whitman 

Best Binge-Watch: Gossip Girl or 90210

Perfect Pizza: Thin crust, red sauce, mozzarella cheese, goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, spinach, pineapple, and sausage! This is basically my order at Blaze!

Bucket List Item: Attend an FC Barcelona soccer game. 

Last Book You Read (not for school): Shoe Dog by Phil Knight. It’s essentially an autobiography of Knight – the cofounder and former CEO of Nike. It details both his and the company’s journey from the very beginning through the year 2016. I would highly recommend it!!

Song on Repeat: “Let You be Right” by Meghan Trainor. It’s so catchy! 

Two Truths & a Lie:

1. I am a Canadian citizen
  2. I played competitive soccer for 8 years
  3. I once participated in a 24-hour social experiment in Denmark

(Scroll down to the bottom of the article to find out which one is the lie!)

Celebrity Crush: Currently I would have to say Noah Centineo. AKA Peter Kavinsky from the Netflix movie To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.

Last Movie Watched in Theaters: Crazy Rich Asians. It was so extravagant, funny, and romantic! I would definitely watch it again. 

What is your favorite thing about Her Campus GU?: I love that we get to share Her Campus with others who are not familiar with it. It’s such a fun publication to be a part of and I am so thankful for the friendships I’ve made through HC GU!

Answer to Two Truths & a Lie: Although I am ¼ Canadian, I do not have dual citizenship. 

Kristen Jost

Gonzaga '19

Kristen is a senior at Gonzaga University studying a communication and promotion. She is a social media coordinator for her chapter as well as an executive board member and founding member. After college, she hopes to travel before settling down to work for a marketing firm that specializes in sports and higher education branding. Her hobbies include: watching sporting events, wandering around book stores, drinking too much coffee, discovering new places, and staying active outdoors.