6 Quick and Easy Ways to Decorate Your Dorm For Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gonzaga chapter.

It’s always nice to get into the Christmas spirit, especially when it takes your mind off of studying for all of your finals.  Here are some cute (and easy!) ways we have decided to decorate this year!

1. Decorate your door!

My RA provided our entire hall with wrapping paper and tinsel and we were able to cover our doors in festive Christmas patterns. This is a great opportunity to get creative and also get into the holiday spirit.

2. Add lights!

My roommate and I recently added these to our ceiling and we will probably end up leaving them up for the remainder of the school year because we love them so much! 

3. Get a mini-tree!

There is nothing that gets you quite into the Christmas spirit like having a Christmas tree. Mini trees are especially cute. 

4. Cut snowflakes!

This is a quick, easy, and cheap way to decorate if you’re feeling creative. 

5. Play music!

Who doesn’t like Christmas music? Read http://www.hercampus.com/school/gonzaga/top-10-christmas-songs-get-you-holiday-spirit for a complete Christmas spirit-playlist.  

6. Hang mistletoe!

Hanging mistletoe in your door is a cute and simple way to spice things up in your room during the holiday season. 

Merry Christmas and happy decorating, Zags!

lover of peonies, john f. kennedy, & hip hop music