This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Let me start this by saying, I am a germaphobe.  So, when I heard about a product that was supposed to protect your toothbrush and keep it clean, I was all for it.  The steripod is a clip on toothbrush holder that covers the bristles of the brush.  There is a small green packet inside the pod that holds the vapors which protect your brush against bacteria.  

Image by author

I absolutely love my steripod.  It doesn’t look weird on the toothbrush, so it isn’t obviously something other than a brush holder.  It does a great job of protecting the brush, is a super easy concept, and comes in a bunch of great colors.

My only complaint about the steripod is that it pops apart easily.  I am a clumsy person so sometimes I will drop my toothbrush and while the pop will not come off of the brush, the inside part holding the vapors will sometimes pop out and then I have to throw out both my brush and the pod as my brush will then be covered in green chemicals.

So, basically if you are a germaphobe like me, the steripod is for you.  Just make sure to not drop it!

My name is Erica Boucher and I am part of Gettysburg College Class of 2019. I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter (and am a total Ravenclaw). I'm the Profile Editor here at HerCampus Gettysburg along with a writer. I love the color blue, singing/dancing to music in my dorm room, and wearing funky socks.
Juliette Sebock, Founder: Jules founded the Gettysburg College chapter of Her Campus in Fall 2015 and served as Campus Correspondent until graduating in Spring 2018. Juliette graduated from Gettysburg College in 2018 with an English major and History/Civil War Era Studies/Public History triple minors. In addition to HC, she was a member of the Spring 2017 class of Advanced Studies in England and of various organizations including Eta Sigma Phi, Dance Ensemble, and Poetry Circle. She has published a poetry chapbook titled Mistakes Were Made, available on Amazon and Goodreads, and she has poems forthcoming in several literary magazines. She is also the editor-in-chief of Nightingale & Sparrow Magazine and runs the lifestyle blog, For the Sake of Good Taste. For more information, visit https://juliettesebock.com.