The Williams Center from Cafeteria to Fabulous!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

The Williams Center; whether you’re a freshman or senior you may not know what the purpose of the Williams Center is and all the great things this renovated cafeteria does for the university.   The Williams Center is home to the Office of Student Activities, Career Services, Student Media and so much more; if you’re actively involved on campus (or if you write for Her Campus Georgia Southern) you’ve been here before.  Maybe you’ve been for a meeting, to use the computers, charge your phone, an organization’s event in the multipurpose room or even to get your résumé looked over and if you haven’t been, don’t let this campus gem pass you by before you graduate Georgia Southern University.

The Multipurpose Room some organizations host comedy shows, fundraisers, and dating games here !!

Go check out this campus oasis on your way from the Union, the Old Biology building, or from wherever you may be on campus.

Bianca Yarde

Georgia Southern

Bianca is a student at Georgia Southern University in Statesboro, GA, studying Spanish and Psychology. A Native New Yorker, she prides herself on her “tell it like it is,” personality. In her free time she enjoys writing, reading, watching gangster and classic movies, and volunteering. Her mission in life is to help others. After graduation, she plans to become a teacher and open a bakery.
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.