Who Has A Book? Her Campus Does!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

If you thought Her Campus was awesome before, with all the insightful social buzz and the super great do-it-yourself articles, well we just got that much better. Her Campus would like to bring to you: The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life.

I know what you’re thinking. They have a book? It’s gonna be totally boring right?

Well when you pick it up, I’m sure you’ll be glad to know that you were wrong.

The Her Campus Guide it just bursting full of wonderful little insiders about all the dos and don’t’s of college life. Everything from how to handle roommates, to navigating the party scene, even how to get prepared for the world after college.

Whether you’re an anxious freshman, a nervous transfer student, or a worn-out senior, you can benefit from this guide.

This shows you the best ways to make college life as fun as possibly while avoids all those nasty hiccups that are likely to come along. It’s got dating advice, tips on how to keep the weight you want without sacrificing the food you love, how to avoid that relationships that just never should have existed, and even all those little health and safety tips most people only learn about after it’s happened to them.

The guide touches on everything, even the things you don’t want to think about happening. Like how to avoid getting drugged at a party, how to overcome homesickness, and all the tips and advice you’d need about sexual safety.

And it’s not just reading. There’s checklists and templates that help to map out just what you need.

I’m telling you now this guide is a blessing. It’s something all women should have in their repertoire. Keep it on your desk or bookshelf. Share it with a friend. I’m sure you can even use it sometimes to help out the guys.

Just check this book out.

You can order it here on our site, Barnes and Nobles, and even Amazon. The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life.

Trust me, this is one buy you will never regret.

Samantha Harvey

Georgia Southern

I was born in New York. I go to Georgia Southern University. I love to write and read.
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.