freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Valentine’s Gifts: Last Minute Ideas from your Local Walmart

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Needing ideas for small last minute Valentine’s Day gifts? Well, here are a few things that you can purchase for your significant other from the Statesboro Wal-Mart that may help you with your Valentine’s Day inspirations.

Candy bouquets, a pig that sings “The Cupig Shuffle,” candles that smell like man hugs (Warm Rustic Woods), and the best sweets around will be sure to make your Valentine Smile!

Some not-so-great gift ideas too…

But hey, the card is kinda cute. 

Whatever you decide to buy just make sure that it is what your significant other likes!

Amelia Beckworth

Georgia Southern

My name is Amelia Beckworth. I am a Junior at Georgia Southern University studying Fashion Design, but I am much more than that and I am sure you are too. Typically, I’m the kind of person who’d imagine their life with a soundtrack and a reality TV show. I have a broad imagination, a short attention span, and a big heart. As I write, you may see I have an immense love for God, captivating art, and mind-blowing music while delighting in channeling that negative energy into improving the lack thereof. I have trust issues with people who don’t add salt to their food and say they don’t sing in the shower. Easily won over by Nutella or Twizzlers, I have a habit of being both swayed and opinionated. For the most part, I enjoy helping people relate to and inspire one another through the expression of writing.
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.