A New Look for My.GeorgiaSouthern

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

For many upperclassmen we have seen numerous aspects of our Georgia Southern change over the years. Change, not always good and definitely not always bad, is enivitable. Well, beware because we are in the midst of a new change. Select students were recently selected to get a preview view of what the new My.GeorgiaSouthern will potentially look like. At this point we are unquestionably in love with the new design.

With the newly deisgned My.GeorgiaSouthern we are now able to see a variety of windows at one time. Our favorite feature is the new Folio tab. At a glance you can see all of the classes that you are enrolled in. Not only can you see the classes but the ease of one click you can access either your grades, the dropbox, or even the quizzes link. You can also track your progress as a student without having the go through the trouble of WINGS. Everything is now there for you. You can see your GPA, Major, Minor, and how many hours you have compluted thus far. 

Next in line as you begin to scroll down you also have an easier access to you Google Apps in one click. You no longer will have to go to you email to gain access to Apps. In addition you also have all the links to Health Services in case you catch a cold. On the lower section of the page you also have your tyipcal links such as Folio, WINGS, CourseEval, and other under the Services tab.

Although the site has no been fully released we are excited to see the final product which is set to be released to all student at the end of this semester. So be on the lookout for not only an updated My.GeorgiaSouthern but an article relating the preview and final product!

Ayanna Gant

Georgia Southern

Hi! I am Ayanna and I am the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Georgia Southern. I am a junior Public Relations major with a minor in Marketing. I hope to one day pursue a career in the sports and entertainment field of public relations!