This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Here are some little things to be thankful for that are often overlooked on Georgia Southern’s campus:

1. The Beautiful atmosphere 

2. GSU supports a variety of wildlife: from the COBA kitties to the tiny turtles 

3. Technology that supports charging stations and a well-lit campus at night. 

4. Lastly, we must not overlook the supportive community that GSU offers. 

Amelia Beckworth

Georgia Southern

My name is Amelia Beckworth. I am a Junior at Georgia Southern University studying Fashion Design, but I am much more than that and I am sure you are too. Typically, I’m the kind of person who’d imagine their life with a soundtrack and a reality TV show. I have a broad imagination, a short attention span, and a big heart. As I write, you may see I have an immense love for God, captivating art, and mind-blowing music while delighting in channeling that negative energy into improving the lack thereof. I have trust issues with people who don’t add salt to their food and say they don’t sing in the shower. Easily won over by Nutella or Twizzlers, I have a habit of being both swayed and opinionated. For the most part, I enjoy helping people relate to and inspire one another through the expression of writing.
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.