Campus Cutie: Rebecca Frost ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Name: Rebecca Frost

Age: 21

Hometown: Cooper City, Florida

Graduation Date: Sometime in 2017

Major/Minor: Theater/Writing and Gender Studies

Dream Job: In some ideal world I would be able to write and direct my own films

Relationship Status: Single

Turn On:

I’m attracted to artistry, kindness, and a big vocabulary. When someone is passionate enough to put their body and soul into creating something captivating and meaningful, I can’t help but get a little twitterpaded. And if they can do all that using three syllable words then I’m totally sold.  

Turn Off/Dealbreaker(s):

A closed mind is probably the least sexy thing any person can offer. A closed mind and an unkind heart are pretty unforgivable in any potential partner.

What’s a fun fact about you?

I am painfully, incurably awkward. Crazy clumsy. I can’t do anything without falling down a little. I don’t know if that’s fun, but it’s definitely true. 

If were to lose your power of speech by nightfall, what would you want your last words to be?

As cheesy as it is to say, I’d probably want to say “I love you” to the people I’d regret not saying it to one last time. Sure I’d learn to sign and I’d be able to tell them I love them in a different way, but I’d want to take my last chance to actually have the words leave my heart through my lips and fly into theirs through their ears.  

If you were free to do anything in the world, what would it be?

I would want to be somewhere in the mountains with sun and tea and something inspiring my brain that I could write about for months and months. Or somewhere in New York sweating bullets, breaking my back, rehearsing all day every day for a show. That would be pretty amazing too.

Boxers or briefs?

I don’t believe in a world of black or white. I live in the shades of gray. I choose boxer briefs.

What’s your favorite Disney movie?

Hunchback of Notre Dame. Best music for sure with a kick ass gypsy and a really cool horse.

What are your favorite two hobbies?

Probably feeding ducks and finding nice patches of grass to sit on. Though every now and then you can probably find me scaling a tree somewhere.

Would you rather save Mufasa or get even with someone that wronged you? (Tough one right? Ha)

No, not really tough at all. Why choose revenge when there’s forgiveness? Revenge just makes it all worse, just poisons your soul, when forgiveness sets you free.  I’d rather save Mufasa any day of the week, no wrong is worth losing that magnificently wise and noble king a second time.

Do you believe in “love at first sight” or are you more interested in those sunglasses over there?

I believe in lust, at first sight. I believe in immediate chemistry. Immediately seeing someone and knowing that they’ve got some kind of unnamable something you just have to get your hands on. You just have to get to know.  But I don’t believe that that someone checking me out from across the room can say, “Hell yeah, that girl’s crazy is exactly what I want to deal with for the foreseeable future, and I’m pretty sure she’s more than willing to support me through mine! I think we’ll be hot AND compatible!” No, I’d much rather tell that pair of sunglasses to let me see their eyes so I can figure out if they’re full of shit, buy me a beer, and tell me a story about what they like do in their spare time.

Kyle King

Georgia Southern

Senior at Georgia Southern University, mass communcations major. Let's have some fun! #Taurus #CarolinaPanthers 
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.