Alex Keller: Fit, Fun, and Fearless

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Name: Alex Keller

Age: 20

Classification: Junior

Hometown: Lawrenceville, Georgia

Major: Exercise Science

Dream Occupation: NFL Athletic Trainer for the Dallas Cowboys

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Her Campus: What is your current relationship status?

Alex Keller: I’m Single.

HC: If you were describing your perfect match, what would be some of the qualities that they would have?

AK: He would have to love dogs, be sarcastic, patient, and to be able to keep up with me.

HC: Why do you want to be an A.T. for the Dallas Cowboys?

AK: I like the high energy, I love football, I love helping others, and I love the cowboys!

HC: What is something that you love to do in your spare time?

AK: Play with my puppy and workout.

HC: How often do you work out?

AK: About four to five times a week.

HC: Being an Exercise Science major, I know you know the importance of exercise and staying healthy but what would you say is your favorite thing about working out?

AK: I’m a very hyperactive person so I always have to be moving. It also helps relieves stress and anxiety.

HC: So I know that you like to compete in pageants. What’s your favorite thing about competing and why?

AK: I like getting dressed up because I rarely get the opportunity to and I like competing because it’s a way that I get to show off all of my hard work, not just physically, but also mentally because it takes a lot of confidence to walk out on that stage.

Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.