Ready For Fall? Get Cozy ASAP With These Items!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

The weather outside may still be 90 degrees, but I’ve been preparing for the fall since the beginning of August. I’m a little biased when it comes to celebrating my favorite season, but I decided to put together a shopping guide in case you’re just as obsessed with fall as I am! 

1. Fall Drinkware, Candles, & Sweaters from Chalkfulloflove

I’m obsessed with literally ~everything~ from this small woman-owned shop! She even has some Gilmore Girls inspired fall/winter mugs and sweaters that are ideal to cuddle up in while watching!Via @chalkfulloflove on Instagram

2. Pumpkin Spice Chai from Tazo

One of my best life hacks is to buy the Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte by Tazo (check here to see where it’s available near you!). Then, I fill my mug halfway with milk and then add ice. It tastes EXACTLY like a pumpkin spice chai from Starbucks, but it’s a quarter of the price. Try it, and thank me later!

Via @tazo on Instagram

Related: Five Activities To Do With Friends This Fall

3. Target’s Entire Fall Collection

As IF Target couldn’t up their game any more from last year, they’ve released the mother of all fall. With home decor, cute clothing, and incredible pumpkin-colored everything, my debit card is ready.

Via @targetdeals_disneyfeels on Instagram

4. Decorate your space with At Home

Tiny pumpkins are my weakness, and the fact that they’re all under $15 is even better for my budget. (P.S. You can only shop At Home in-store!)

Via @athomestores on Instagram

5. Accessories from Nordstrom Rack

Nordstrom Rack is loaded with chic (and budget-friendly!) scarves, cozy cardigans, and jackets. Now’s the time to grab fall staples for your wardrobe! 

Via @nordstromrack on Instagram

6. Cozy Reads from Amazon  

I’ve always loved reading, but the price of books can sometimes be a bit… yikes. Amazon sells books at a really good price and if you buy them used, they’re definitely more affordable! And there’s nothing like cozying up to a good book on a brisk fall day.

Via @shelves_and_pages on Instagram

Stay cozy, collegiettes! 

Alexa Garcia

George Mason University '21

Alexa is a Foreign Languages major with a passion for writing & graphic design. When she's not writing, she's making magic through her character entertainment company @ouatpartiesdc or working on a new creative hobby. She enjoys traveling, reading & drinking iced lattes.
Amanda Snead

George Mason University '21

Amanda is a senior at George Mason where she is majoring in Communication with a concentration in journalism and minoring in women and gender studies. She currently serves as Her Campus George Mason's president and Campus Correspondent. She has previously served as the Editor in Cheif and Senior Editor. Additionally, she worked as a Branded Content Intern for Her Campus nationally as well as a Chapter Advisor. She spends her free time writing articles, perfecting her Animal Crossing island and hanging out with her pets.