This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Valentine’s Day is coming up but, more importantly, Galentine’s Day! This holiday might not be an “official” holiday, but is equally, if not more, important! Of course you should celebrate your girl gang always, but this is an excuse to treat them Leslie Knope style!

Via Giphy

Here are a few quick ideas on what to buy for your #GirlGang.

1. A book full of cocktail ideas inspired by their favorite feminists

Free the Tipple is full of cocktail recipies named after and inspired by badass women ranging from Frida Kahlo to Serena Williams and more! This book can be found at Barnes and Noble and many other retailers.

Via Artelexia

2. A ~cheeky~ bath bomb

In honor of Valentine’s Day approaching, Lush recently released new bath bomb in the shape of your favorite inappropriate emojis- the peach and the eggplant! You can find both on Lush’s website or in store!

Via @lushcosmetics on Instagram

3. A throwback to your childhood with matching BFF keychains

No birthday party was complete in the 2000’s without someone gifting matching BFF accessories from Claire’s. Throw it back to your childhood with these adorable avocado keychains!

Via Claire’s

4. Treat her to a girls day out

Treat yo’ selves to a day of relaxation by offering to take her out to lunch and for mani-pedis! You’ll get to spend the day catching up, which is better than any gift you could give her!

Via Pixabay

5. A mug to remind her of how amazing she is

This quote from the woman who create Galentine’s Day will be here daily reminder to be the Leslie Knope of whatever she does.

Via LennyMud on Etsy

6. Remind her that even the biggest distances can’t keep you apart

Long distance is hard but somehow you have always made it work. Show her that, even time zones away, she’s still your #1.

Via Amazon

7. A reminder that self love is the most important love

This workbook has all 5 star reviews on both Amazon and Barnes and Noble. It features advice, reflection prompts and activities to help boost self-esteem and happiness.

Via Amazon

8. A new wine glass for your favorite drinking buddy

Throw in a bottle of her favorite wine and you’re good to go!

Via Pier1

9. Chick-Fil-A’s heart shaped nugget tray

For Valentine’s Day this year, Chick-Fil-A is selling 30 count and 10 count nugget heart-shaped trays! This is the perfect gift for a foodie who

Via Delish

10. A celestial sign ring + necklace set

Perfect  for the friend who always reads her horoscope!

Via Anthropologie

Happy Galentine’s Day, collegiettes!

Amanda Snead

George Mason University '21

Amanda is a senior at George Mason where she is majoring in Communication with a concentration in journalism and minoring in women and gender studies. She currently serves as Her Campus George Mason's president and Campus Correspondent. She has previously served as the Editor in Cheif and Senior Editor. Additionally, she worked as a Branded Content Intern for Her Campus nationally as well as a Chapter Advisor. She spends her free time writing articles, perfecting her Animal Crossing island and hanging out with her pets.