The Best Planners For The Busy College Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

For girls who are obsessed with their planners, the start of a new semester is bittersweet. It’s the time of year when you must bid farewell to last year’s worn out agenda and welcome a new planner into your life. It can be hard to let go when last year’s planner is full of so many accomplishments and memories, but it’s time for a clean slate. Here are the five best planners to balance your busy, collegiete life. 

1. The 17-Month Large Agenda From Kate Spade

This agenda from Kate Spade has that red lip, classic thing that you like! Keep it chic with the black background and gold foil dots or get creative with one of their floral designs!

Via Kate Spade

2. The Life Planner by Erin Condren

If Andy had this planner in The Devil Wears Prada it would’ve been a totally different movie. Keep track of your homework, study groups, sorority, work, and campus activities with Erin Condren’s Life Planner, which should be called the LifeSaver, TBH. Scoop yours here!

Via Erin Condren

3. A Customizable Folio from May Designs

These folios are ~aesthetic~ GOALS and are so functional. Customize everything about your planner, from the leather folio’s design to the types of pages inside. Pro Tip: the folio holds up to four of May Designs’s classic sized notebooks, so you can fit an agenda, budget planner, and lined notebook all in one folio! *jaw drops* Grab yours!

Via May Designs

4. The Weekly Datebook by Franklin Planner

Prefer to keep things simple and structured? Then the Weekly Datebook is for you! This planner’s week-by-week setup will keep you in the now without letting you get too far ahead of yourself. There’s plenty of room for notes and appointments, so tell your BFF you’ll pencil her in with your Franklin Planner!                                                                                                                       Via Franklin Planner

5.  The Happy Planner (Student Edition) By Me & My Big Ideas

Happy planner, happy you. Is it even possible to feel stressed and overwhelmed when you’re staring at watercolor pineapples? This planner’s spiral design makes it easy to lay flat when you need to view an entire month at once, and they have 20+ design options! 

Via Me and My Big Ideas

Happy planning, collegietes! 

Holly Rhue

George Mason University

Holly was previously the Branded Content Editor at Her Campus Media, working on the national edit team to create engaging native editorial and social content for brands that HerCampus.com readers love! Her Beauty & Travel writing has been featured on Cosmopolitan.com, MarieClaire.com, and ELLE.com, where she was previously the digital publication's Editorial Fellow and Weekend Editor right out of college. Once upon a time, she led her own Her Campus chapter at George Mason University (go Patriots!).