This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Via ThoughtCo

Now that spring break is over it’s time to grind, collegiettes. Enjoy these few “in-between” weeks of the semester with some new study habits because finals are going to sneak up on you!

Give yourself a head start

If you know you’ve got exams coming up, give yourself the benefit of starting the studying process early. It can even be as little as reviewing five pages of material per day. As long as you are retaining the information over time, you’re good. It’s also super helpful to make flashcards ahead of time so you can review them for the days leading up to your exam!

Via McGraw-Hill Education

Go mobile

Face it, collegiettes. We’re always on the go. Never miss a chance to study by bringing all of your notes with you on your phone! Use McGraw-Hill’s Studywise app to go through vocab and flashcards on your lunch break or while you’re waiting for your S.O. to meet you for lunch. Squeeze in a few extra minutes of studying for your anatomy exam instead of mindlessly scrolling through social media. Plus, Studywise flashcards are available offline too! You can find the app on the iOS App Store and Google Play Store for a truly personalized study experience.

Via The Odyssey

Prioritize sleep

As tempting as it is to stay up all night going over notes, you’re better off going to bed. The brain functions better with sleep and you’ll walk into your exam feeling supper refreshed!

Via Health Ninja

Eat the right brain foods

Your brain is not going to function at its best when you fuel your body with junk foods. Try snacks that are high in antioxidants and boost your metabolism to get yourself feeling your best for those long study sessions. Some good, library-friendly snacks are: almonds, grapes, dried fruits and dark chocolate (in moderation)!

Via Pixabay

Make it a group effort

Find people who’ve taken the class before you and ask for recommendations about what to focus on when you’re studying. Every professor formats their exams differently so its helpful to know what to expect. Ask the people in class around you if they want to have a study session a few days before the exam.

Via Pexels

Reward yourself

Whether it’s with some Netflix time or an ice cream date with your besties, be sure to reward yourself for all the hard work you put it. It’ll motivate you and give you an incentive to look forward to when the stress is at an all-time high.

Midterms may be over, Collegiettes, but final exams are right around the corner! Get ahead of the game by adopting these study habits now for a ~stress free~ second half of the semester.

George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com
Holly Rhue

George Mason University

Holly was previously the Branded Content Editor at Her Campus Media, working on the national edit team to create engaging native editorial and social content for brands that HerCampus.com readers love! Her Beauty & Travel writing has been featured on Cosmopolitan.com, MarieClaire.com, and ELLE.com, where she was previously the digital publication's Editorial Fellow and Weekend Editor right out of college. Once upon a time, she led her own Her Campus chapter at George Mason University (go Patriots!).