sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

4 Products for the Best You This Holiday Season

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

With the holidays just around the corner, it’s the best time to check out some new products for yourself, to give as gifts or to just read about. Here are a few of our recent favorite products that have been making us feel our BEST!

1. Almay Goddess Gloss

Photo Courtesy of Alexis W

With Christmas and New Year’s on the way, we know you’ll want to shine and sparkle just as bright as the twinkle lights around your room. Achieve this perfectly with the high shine shade of Almay’s Goddess Gloss. Not only will your lips be moisturized as the brightest star in the room, you’ll also be happy that the shine comes without that terrible sticky feeling.

2. Primark Beanies

Photo Courtesy of Alyssa C

The color of this beanie will be sure to get you in the holiday mood and keep you warm, too! Primark is known for its amazing prices, but they also never skimp on quality so you’ll be guaranteed to have a cozy noggin.

3. VELCRO® Brand HANGables® Removable Wall Fasteners  

Photo Courtesy of Salma H.

With all the pictures you’re taking this season– from pumpkin patches in October, Friendsgiving in November and ALL THE CHRISTMAS PARTIES in December along with Big-Little season approaching– you’re going to want something to help display them! These wall fasteners from Velcro are perfect for all your dorm decorating needs as you can put up and take down all the decorations you want without putting holes in your walls.

4. Eos Organic Lip Balm (Tropical Mango)

Photo courtesy of Courtney B.

As the weather starts to get colder out, it’s more important than ever to keep those kissers moisturized. The organic lip balm in Tropical Mango from eos will do just that, keeping your lips soft and smooth all day. Plus, the natural scent of coconut and mango will have you dreaming of your next tropical vacay– and not thinking of the freezing temperatures outside.

These are our favorite products this season and we can’t wait to use them this holiday season. Stay tuned on our Instagram to learn how you can win some of these travel-friendly, collegiette-approved goodies!

Alexis Whitted

George Mason University '18

Alexis is a senior communication major at George Mason University currently interning at NBC News and a strong advocate for living a plant-based lifestyle. She can often be found in the gym working on her fitness or dreaming of her next getaway on Google Flights.
Alexa Garcia

George Mason University '21

Alexa is a Foreign Languages major with a passion for writing & graphic design. When she's not writing, she's making magic through her character entertainment company @ouatpartiesdc or working on a new creative hobby. She enjoys traveling, reading & drinking iced lattes.
Salma Hamze

George Mason University '20

Salma is a senior at George Mason currently studying Communication with a double concentration in Public Relations and Media Criticism and Production with a minor in Journalism. Family, friends and food are some of her top priorities; along with music, film and books. Reading sparked an interest in not only writing fiction but real world topics as well. She hopes to work in Public Relations and be able to travel the world one day. She is also a sister of Alpha Xi Delta here on campus.
Nancy Nyamaa

George Mason University '19

Nancy is currently a senior at George Mason majoring in communication (concentration in journalism) and minoring in conflict analysis & resolution. She's passionate about true crime podcasts, baking, and editing. After she graduates she hopes to pursue a career in journalism and eventually go to grad school.