What’s in Her Bag: Melissa Gotleib

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.
With midterms just finishing up, life wasn’t easy these past few weeks. Life itself is moving way too quickly. Every girl has her little black bag, but not every girl has my huge apple red and black Big Buddha snakeskin bag to get her through the long and tiring day.

My bag may be gorgeous, but I could never survive a day without it. It fits everything I need and has many different compartments so I don’t spend hours looking for something, you know how annoying that can be! You would never know it, but by the looks of this picture I can hold just about everything in here from my laptop to tinny tiny accessories.

First thing first, I wouldn’t be able to survive without my agenda book. This Vera Bradely Agenda, goes everywhere I go. If I ever were to lose this, the world would come to an end. It helps me track every second of my life.

I also have my turquoise notepad to keep me informed on everything that is on my to-do list! It’s extremely stylish yet informative. Isn’t it cute?

Next comes my black Coach ID holder. This precious item never leaves my side. My Mason ID, keys, cash, credit cards, and receipts all fit, making my life a thousand times easier.  I don’t know what I would do without this gem!

You always need to look pampered right? I have my silver compact mirror, Blistex Fruit Smoothies Berry Explosion lip balm, and my black eyeliner, no matter what! Girls, you never know whose looking!

I have several highlighters and pens in which I put in the zip-up compartment, so I can grab it on the go. How convenient!

Next, I have my Sony black camera case and my pink IPod. Both of these puppies are fully charged every morning! You can never leave your house without technology right?

Finally, I can’t live without my Stride Spearmint Gum, black scrunchies, or my Sarah Jessica Parker pink lotion. My life would not be complete without these items in my bag.

My bag a disaster most of the time, however it caries me through the day at Mason.

Where is your apple red and black Big Buddha bag? Better go out and get one!

Ready to see what is in everyone else’s bags? Check back to find out!

Sabel is a senior at George Mason University majoring in History and Economics. Although she'd rather stay a student forever, she is excited to see what the future brings her in the fashion industry. Besides her endeavors at HerCampus, Sabel is a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista.com writing the Style Advice of the Week column for Mason. Adding to her busy schedule are her duties in her sorority, volunteering for Operation Smile, contributing to the social media world, feeding her soda addiction, shopping at J.Crew and coloring everything around her pink. And yes, the last three are major priorities in her book.