Mason Holt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Campus Cutie : Mason Holt

Year: C lass of 2014

Hometown: Virginia Beach, VA

Major/Minor: Major in Communication with a concentration in Interpersonal with a minor in Conflict Analysis and Resolution

Relationship Status: Taken

What are you involved with on campus? “Well, I’m an RA in Whitetop, I co-teach a UNIV 100 class, and I am a two-time defending intramural B-league flag football champion, both in 7 v 7 and 4 v 4.”

What do you look for in a girl? “I don’t discriminate, I like all types, as long as they’re intelligent and have a good personality.”

Any guilty pleasures? “I’ve been known to get Chipotle three times in one day.”

Do you have any hidden talents? “Not a lot of people know, but I actually sing pretty well. Some of described my voice as a mixture between Marvin Gaye and Bon Iver.”

Celebrity Crush? “Alicia Keys, she’s an amazing performer with a beautiful heart. Swizz Beats, watch out.”

Dream place to live after graduation? “Definitely somewhere that’s fun, warm, and has a beach, like Miami.”

Female trends you don’t understand? “Yoga pants. Are they warm? I don’t have a problem with them, but I don’t want you girls to be cold in the winter. Also, are excessively high heels necessary? They seem like a safety hazard to me.”

Jordan Fontenot

George Mason University

Jordan Fontenot is a senior at George Mason University and is a Communication major with a concentration in Public Relations and a double minor in Business and Tourism and Events Management. When she's not busy with school, working at a local boutique, or writing for Her Campus, she loves to work out at the campus gyms or go shopping with her friends. Jordan is obsessed with Harry Potter, chai tea lattes, and New Girl.