Her Campus & FBLA-PBL Present: Dress for Success Fashion Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Her Campus George Mason is teaming up with Future Business Leaders of America – Phi Beta Lambda to put on a fashion show to benefit the March of Dimes. The Dress for Success Fashion Show will take place on Wednesday, April 26 in the HUB Ballroom at 7:30PM. The Dress for Success Fashion Show will feature a variety of looks to inspire the girl boss in everyone. There will also be live performances and giveaways. The student organization that brings the most people will win a gift basket with goodies from Erin Condren, Giorgio Armani Fragrances and more.

Entrance is $5 per person and all the proceeds will go towards the March of Dimes and their fight to end premature birth, birth defects and infant mortality. Keep a lookout on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates on this wonderful event. We hope to see you there!

Erin Schwarz

George Mason University

Curious 20 yr old just writing what I know
Juliane Veloso

George Mason University

Juliane is a Her Campus alumna. She started her time in HC as a Writer for HC George Mason. Her passion for HC led her to work on the National level as a Campus Expansion Assistant, Campus Correspondent, Chapter Advisor, and Viral Content Writer. Juliane is now a Digital Strategist for a Fortune 500 company. Follow her on Instagram: @julianemariev