Erin Schwarz, Incoming Social Media Director for Her Campus George Mason

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Name: Erin Schwarz

Current Position: Marketing & Publicity Team

Position for 2017-2018: Social Media Director

Author Page: www.hercampus.com/author/erin-schwarz

Twitter Handle: @Erinschwaa

Instagram Handle: @Erinschwaa

Pinterest Handle: @Erinschwaaa

What year did you join Her Campus?

Erin Schwarz: 2016

Why did you join Her Campus?

ES: I joined Her Campus because it gave me a way to connect to women just like myself while doing the thing I love the most, like public relations.

How has Her Campus made you an empowered college woman?

ES: Her Campus has taught me how to step out of my comfort zone and work hard for the things I want to achieve. 

What are your career aspirations?

ES: I hope to become a press representative for Broadway shows after I graduate. 

What else are you involved in on campus?

ES: I am a member of the Alpha Xi Delta Fraternity as well as a member of the Public Relations Student Society of America.

What do you like to do in your spare time?

ES: In my spare time I love to get outside, the beach, the mountains – I love it all.

Interested in joining our Marketing & Publicity Team?

Apply now!

George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com
Juliane Veloso

George Mason University

Juliane is a Her Campus alumna. She started her time in HC as a Writer for HC George Mason. Her passion for HC led her to work on the National level as a Campus Expansion Assistant, Campus Correspondent, Chapter Advisor, and Viral Content Writer. Juliane is now a Digital Strategist for a Fortune 500 company. Follow her on Instagram: @julianemariev