This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.
Age: 20
Year: Junior
Major: Community Health
Hometown: Sterling, VA
Relationship Status: In a relationship

What do you love about being apart of the Mason community?  It’s a really diverse school that embraces different opinions and views.

What is your dream job?  A dietitian for heart disease patients!
Name some qualities about yourself that you think make you stand out to those around you. My sense of humor –  I think really weird stuff is funny and I think people don’t expect it of me because I can be really shy at first.

What is your ideal date? My ideal date would be for a chef to come cook for my date and I and teach us, and then to go see a scary movie!

Who is your celebrity crush? Ian Somerhalder from The Vampire Diaries – seriously, Google him.
Sabel is a senior at George Mason University majoring in History and Economics. Although she'd rather stay a student forever, she is excited to see what the future brings her in the fashion industry. Besides her endeavors at HerCampus, Sabel is a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista.com writing the Style Advice of the Week column for Mason. Adding to her busy schedule are her duties in her sorority, volunteering for Operation Smile, contributing to the social media world, feeding her soda addiction, shopping at J.Crew and coloring everything around her pink. And yes, the last three are major priorities in her book.