This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Troy Bonenfant is an adventurous guy looking for a special girl who’s not just interested in a date but an excursion. His fearless passion inspires multiple aspects of his life, including a life risking major and a desire to work in Homeland Security. During our interview with Troy we found out so much more about him than meets the eye (and we sure weren’t complaining about the visuals).

Hometown: Taunton, Massachusetts

Year: Senior

Major: Criminology with a concentration in Homeland Security and Justice and a minor in Intelligence Analysis.

Taken or single? Single

Why did you choose to attend GMU? I searched for colleges with good Government and Homeland Security programs in the D.C. are and Mason popped right up.

Favorite thing about GMU: It is a Division 1 school and I like sports. It’s big, renovating, growing and I like the city.

Campus Involvement: Brother of Kappa Sigma

Random talents: I’m an expert BMX racer

Where do you want to live after college? In Massachusetts near my family.

If you were offered a free plane ticket to anywhere, where would you go? Barcelona, Spain because of the history and to see a good game of soccer.

Favorite sport: Soccer

Favorite sport’s team: New England Patriots

Favorite movie: Training Day

Favorite TV show: Breaking Bad

Most prized possession: My life

Celebrity crushes: Giselle Bundchen and Melanie Iglesias

Ideal date: An all day outdoors event, like white water rafting, extreme sports and a cool restaurant for dinner.

Ideal girl: Long legs, but average height, outgoing, has a natural look, one with common sense and is aware of her surroundings.

Turn offs: Stupidity (ditzy) and begging for attention.

Life aspiration/goals: To work in government, law enforcement and government agency for narcotics.

Favorite quote: “I always tell the truth, even when I lie” – Tony Montana

Favorite memory at Mason: When my fraternity went to a NASCAR race to see one of our brothers race. We watched the race with VIP pit passes and it was the most people I have ever seen.

Elizabeth Whitehead

George Mason University

Hello everyone, Queen Elizabeth here! I am a junior here at GMU and I am majoring in Communication with a concentration in Public Relations. I am currently a memeber of Noteworthy, GMU's only all female A Cappella group, Mason Players, and a few more organizations. I love fashion and setting my own trends, #fashionista. My ultimate dream is to be a famous, professional pop singer and sing along with some of the world's best pop artists like Rihanna and Beyonce. I am currently writing music and working on an EP album! Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ladybea95 and my singing IG if you would like @lizzybea.br. Last but not least, I love One Direction, so they have taken over my social life. The End!
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com