This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

This week’s campus cutie has got major game—on and off the court. Meet Patrick Holloway, the starting guard on George Mason’s Men’s basketball team. Holloway can be spotted sinking threes on the court or studying—rather, socializing at the JC. Pat manages to juggle being a Division 1 athlete, full time communication major and Mason’s most eligible bachelor. Keep reading to find out more about Pat’s upcoming basketball season, his plans after college and his take on girls!

Major: Communication

Relationship Status: Single and Mingling

Why Mason?

I chose to come to Mason because it was close to home and I went to high school in this area (Paul Vi Catholic High School). I am very comfortable with the Fairfax area, and it allows my parents to come to my home games.

What is your ritual before bball games? Before every game I pray and listen to some J.Cole to calm my mind. I usually finish off by listening to some Future to get hype, preferably his song March Madness.

What you looking forward to about the season?

I am looking forward to this season because it is my senior year and I am excited to finish out my last year under coach Paulsen. We have a great group of guys and there is nowhere else I’d rather be.

Plans for after graduation

After graduation I plan to pursue a professional career playing ball. If I cannot play in the states I would love to play in Spain.

Rapid Fire Round

Favorite Quote: “A man that stands for nothing will fall for anything” –Malcolm X

Favorite Rapper: J.Cole

Hobbies: Playing ball and chilling with friendsHidden Talent: Many

Celebrity Crush: Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner, but more Kendall because I think she’s single.

Ideal Date: When the girl plans it…for once

Dream Girl: Kendall Jenner

Turn offs: Bad Hygiene

Favorite Food: Lobster and steak ( I rarely have)

Favorite Place: Hawaii

Twitter: Pat_holloway3

Instagram: pat.holloway3

Be sure to support Pat this basketball season and cheer on your fellow Patriots! First home game is November 13 at 7:00 against Colgate! Go Patriots!

Photos belong to Patrick Holloway

Currently a Junior at GMU majoring in Graphic Design with an Sport Communication Minor.
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com