Campus Celebrity: Skyler Lewis

This week’s newest campus celebrity is one of the most funniest people that I know. She is a sophomore here at George Mason University and a selfie queen of snapchat! She lets everyone know that her name ends with “er”, not “ar”, and her name is Skyler Lewis!

Hometown: Spotsylvania, Virginia 

Major: Marketing

Campus involvement: hiv/aids awareness fashion show

Why did you choose Mason?: I chose mason because it was close to home and I liked the dorm rooms and the fact we could have microwaves.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Brazil because they have good looking guys

Favorite memory of Mason so far: My favorite memory of Mason so far is participating in fear to freedom. 

Most prized possession: I’m kind of a hoarder so I don’t really let anything go!

An interesting fact that people don’t know about you?: I have sex very well [LOL]

Life goals: To become a pastry chef.

Favorite quote: “I don’t know!”

IG: skyler_raven

Elizabeth Whitehead

George Mason University

Hello everyone, Queen Elizabeth here! I am a junior here at GMU and I am majoring in Communication with a concentration in Public Relations. I am currently a memeber of Noteworthy, GMU's only all female A Cappella group, Mason Players, and a few more organizations. I love fashion and setting my own trends, #fashionista. My ultimate dream is to be a famous, professional pop singer and sing along with some of the world's best pop artists like Rihanna and Beyonce. I am currently writing music and working on an EP album! Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ladybea95 and my singing IG if you would like @lizzybea.br. Last but not least, I love One Direction, so they have taken over my social life. The End!